Pages

Rainy Days

Tuesday, November 25, 2014




My first "fashion photography" post on the blog - woohoo! Today is another gross, rainy day in "sunny" Florida, so I opted for something simple - with a bright pink lipstick to add a major pop! 




I am such a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl, but it's so easy to take something that simple and give it a little extra boost with accessories. I added some boots because of the rain and my favorite Michael Kors clutch for a touch of glam. 


 This look is so easy, comfortable, and fun! The boots were actually a steal too - I got them at Forever 21! I wouldn't buy any investment pieces there, but its a great place for trendy tops and fun accessories. 


Lipstick: Sephora
Top: Ann Taylor LOFT
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Michael Kors

I hope you enjoy the look! Let me know how you outfit for rainy days in the comments below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.