Pages

50 Shades of Gray

Thursday, December 4, 2014




Hopefully you can't tell from these photos, but I've been up since 5:30am and I put about thirty seconds into getting ready. I threw this look on and honestly didn't even realize what shoes I was wearing until I was halfway to work. 


The glasses? Yeah, because I didn't want to do my eye makeup today. I am not a morning person. The hat? Because after working with kids for ten hours my hair is not looking so good. I can't wait for it to grow out to ponytail length. Never underestimate the convenience of a ponytail. 


 Gray has always been my go-to neutral. I don't know what it is, but half my closet is gray. Gray tee shirts and jeans are a staple, especially on a rushed morning. Also - giant totes. Can't live without. And who doesn't love shiny shoes?


Regardless of how exhausting my day was, it's always great coming home to my cats and my boyfriend. And with that, I'm going to go snuggle them all. 


Outfit Details
Hat & Jeans: Ann Taylor LOFT
Glasses: Warby Parker
Necklace: Altar'd State
Top: American Eagle
Bag: Michael Kors
Shoes: Old Navy



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.