Pages

Gold Rush

Monday, December 15, 2014



This is me, pretending that I'm cool. 






The thing I love about the holiday season is that you can go totally overboard with the sparkles and glitter, and it's completely acceptable. 







Gold glitter top? Check. Gold statement necklace? Check. Gold bag? Check. Gold rings? Triple check.




Leather jacket stolen/borrowed from my best friend? Check. (And oops - I really will remember to give it back!)





Florida weather too hot for boots, sweater, and jacket? Check. 
See more of my favorite glittery things on my Pinterest

Outfit Details
Top, Jacket, & Sunglasses: Forever 21
Jewelry: Francesca's Collection
Pants: The Limited
Clutch: Coach
Boots: Target




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.