Pages

Into the Woods

Monday, December 1, 2014


Sometimes, good things just come together. My collaborations with Jake and Dannie Photographers is one of those things.



 I randomly found them through a Facebook side ad - who knew those were ever useful? They were offering a free couples photo session. I was skeptical, but I emailed Dannie and we arranged a shoot with my boyfriend, Trevor, and I.





After the photoshoot, Jake and Dannie asked if I was interested in doing some fashion/lifestyle modeling for them. I quickly said yes! But then a few weeks went by and I heard nothing. Self-doubt crept in. I figured they had decided against using me as a model. Expecting the worst, I emailed Dannie to check in. We ended up doing a photoshoot that weekend! 



As we were finishing up, Jake, Dannie, and I were chatting about some other ideas for future photoshoots. I mentioned that my college town, Gainesville (go Gators!) had some beautiful places to shoot, and I knew that city far better than I knew Tampa. It was a two hour drive, but they said they were up for it!



We met early in the morning and shot in downtown Gainesville. Then, I led them to Devil's Millhopper, a state park with a sinkhole 120 feet deep. We trudged down the 232 steps and back up, stopping to take some photos along the way.



I always love the way my pictures with Jake and Dannie turn out, and I can't wait to do more shoots with them. They make you feel comfortable and beautiful - and the photos always turn out absolutely gorgeous! I urge you to check out their website, here. To see this shoot featured on their blog (along with a few more pictures) go here.





Outfit Details
Dress: The Limited
Hat: H&M
Necklace: Brooklyn Charm


Until next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.