Pages

Welcome to New York

Tuesday, December 23, 2014







It is cold, rainy, windy, and all around dreary in New York City today. This is a far cry from Tampa, Florida, where the temperature hasn't dropped below sixty yet. 




 Thanks to the weather down in Tampa, this was my first chance to wear a sweater this year. No, seriously. And I got to break out my brand new boots from Santa. 





I seriously don't understand the women who post pictures of themselves in sweaters, jeans, and heels. Especially when they're posting from New York. But, hey, if you can rock them while traversing the city, more power to ya. I'll stick to my boots because I'm a wimp. 5 miles today, many more to go in New York City....

Outfit Details:
Jacket & Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Aldo
Bag: Street Level c/o Urban Outfitters



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.