Pages

Instagram Round Up: My Year in Review (Part 2)

Saturday, January 10, 2015

August 31, 2014 - Back to New York for the second time in a month! I got to see my favorite painting in person, which was an amazing experience. We went up to Syracuse for a day to watch my friends Emily and Ryan get married. It was a gorge ceremony and reception! Can't wait for my own wedding!














September 21, 2014 - Trevor's birthday weekend! Left to right: his friend, Dan, his sister, Dejah, my babe, me, and Dan's baby momma. Glasses gang.














November 7, 2014 - I took a crazy risk and drove around the southeast US by myself! Atlanta, Charlotte, Asheville, Nashville, and Birmingham! It was so much fun and I learned a lot about myself. I climbed a mountain. I got lost about four times in areas with no service. I got to see my family and friends. I photographed one of my best friends getting engaged. It was a fantastic week. 










December 26, 2014 - Christmas in New York with Trevor and his family. We got to see the Rockettes. I used to love watching them when I was little, so it was really cool to see them live. I just wish it had snowed! 














Those are just a few of the biggest moments of my year! Follow along on Instagram for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.