Pages

Lazy Sunday

Sunday, January 25, 2015







 I just bought this sweater and it may be the most comfortable thing I'e ever owned. It's wool and alpaca and it is so, so soft. I want to live in this sweater forever. We went out to take some pictures, but technological issues forced us to relocate. 





We shot these at our apartment, and our kitties decided to make a cameo! Above is our black and white cat, David Tennant (named after the actor who played the Tenth Doctor in Doctor Who). Below is our all black kitty, Sirius Black (named after the Harry Potter character). 



(Didn't realize David Tennant had snuck into this one!)



 Our gallery wall is still in progress! Although I do kind of like it looking half-finished. 

So there you have it! A little peek into our apartment and my daily life. More soon!


Outfit Details:
Sweater - Banana Republic
Jeans - American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.