Pages

Monday Must-Have: Tory Burch Emerson Flap Messenger

Monday, January 12, 2015


There is a reason I don't like being on e-mail lists. Okay, there are two. The first is, of course, that I get inundated with emails that are usually of no use to me. The second is that every once in a while, I will get an email from a store or brand I love with something I have to have. Today was such a case. 


I got an email today from Tory Burch about the new Emerson collection. The collection is filled with the clean lines and timeless silhouettes that Tory us known for. But the bag above is what really caught my eye! I have a major thing for oversize clutches right now (as seen here and here). These are classic with a little dash of modern. The only problem is choosing a color! 

Photos from ToryBurch.com. 
Emerson Flap Messenger: $435

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.