Pages

Business Casual

Monday, February 2, 2015






I bought these heels for Halloween, wore them that night, and haven't worn them since. Being 5'9", I am not a big heels person. I personally don't mind being taller or anything like that, but it does feel a bit awkward when I'm standing a full ten plus inches over my co-workers. Also, half of my job involves playing with kids, so heels aren't the most practical choice.








These shoes are also super comfortable and easy to walk in. I could definitely wear them for one of my nine hour work days. Maybe I will have to start changing my philosophy on heels. New New Year's Resolution? 

Outfit Details
Blazer: Ann Taylor
Top: Ann Taylor LOFT
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Merona by Target
Purse: Francesca's Collection
Necklace: Charming Charlie



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.