Pages

One Dress, Three Ways: Casual

Tuesday, March 10, 2015






Is it weird to be in love with a dress? If so, I am definitely, definitely weird. As soon as I tried this dress on, I fell in love with it. It's so great when you find someone that fits you perfectly, am I right? 






I love the way this shot captures my Alex & Ani bracelets (each one has special significance to me), and the detail of the dress fabric. 


These cute Oxfords help add a casual vibe (and yes, I really am that pale). 



All in all, I think this look is perfect for a day of shopping or errands. My little Oxfords are super comfortable, and the menswear feel of them helps tone down the girlishness of the dress. I wore minimal make-up today to keep it more casual. Add a simple cross body and you're ready to go! Stay tuned to see how to transition this dress for multiple occasions! 

What are your best tips for dressing down? Let me know in the comments!


Outfit Details:
Dress: Francesca's Collection (similar here)
Shoes: Dillard's
Bag: Michael Kors (shop it here)
Bracelets: Alex & Ani


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.