Pages

Weekend Steals & Deals

Saturday, March 14, 2015


I am a sucker when it comes to sales. I'm pathetic. Like a moth to a flame. Apparently, now is a great time for sales (and a terrible time for my wallet). If you're looking to shop, now's the time. 





One of my favorite shoe stores is Call It Spring, a shoot off of Aldo. Right now, take an extra 40% off sale in stores and 50% sale boots in stores and online. I got those babies above for $17.99. Their regular price shoes are super cute and not too expensive either. Definitely my favorite shoe store!



As a newbie to the professional world, I love Ann Taylor Loft. Their clothes are professional yet cute. Right now, online and in-stores, get 40% off your entire purchase, including sale items! I got two pairs of sunglasses for my upcoming Spring Break trip to Costa Rica! 




J. Crew is a classic. While I don't see any sales on their website, in stores, shorts & t-shirts are 25% off. Also, J. Crew is one of the few companies I know that will combine a teacher or student discount with other discounts, so make sure you take advantage of that! If you're looking to save double, check out J. Crew Factory, the online outlet. Right now, take 30% off everything with code HEYSPRING.

My last personal score was at Banana Republic. 30% off everything online and in stores, take an extra 50% off sale. I got a cashmere sweater for less than $20. Who could pass that up?

Other great sales going on…
Victoria's Secret: All sports bras $35, free sports undies when you try on a sports bra, free $15 reward card when you purchase two bras, and free secret reward card with a $10 purchase
Gap: 30% in stores and online
H&M: up to 60% end-of-season sale
Hollister: All jeans $25
Vera Bradley: 25% off "Lucky You" pattern, up to 60% out-of-season styles

Happy shopping!









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.