Pages

Costa Rica Style: Lady in Lace

Thursday, April 23, 2015



When I was packing for Costa Rica, I didn't expect to be going out. I don't know why; I knew I was going to be with a group of college age kids. But I didn't pack any dresses or sandals or anything really. I brought along this lace kimono as a beach cover up, but it added a nice touch of dressiness to an otherwise boring jeans and tank top. 




I also didn't bring along a purse or clutch, so I took my Target backpack with me everywhere I went!



I got this beautiful handmade barrette from a souvenir store in Costa Rica for only $3! Also, the couch I'm sitting on was apparently sat on by JFK when he visited Costa Rica in the 1960s. Pretty cool to be sitting on a piece of history! 





Of course I have to close with a selfie of my love and me! More on Costa Rica, our wedding, and life in general coming soon! 



Outfit Details:
Kimono: Altar'd State (no longer available, similar here
Tank Top & Jeans: American Eagle (old)
Backpack:Target


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.