Pages

My Costa Rican Adventure!

Thursday, April 2, 2015


A week and a half in paradise with my fiancé turned out to be exactly the vacation I needed. Here are a few quick pics of the trip!


















Sorry, guys, no makeup here




Probably my favorite picture from the whole trip! 







Volcano Arenal, or Arenal Volcano, one of the most active volcanoes in the world








A resort built around natural hot springs 
 Okay, that was more than a couple! All told, Trevor and I actually took over 1,500 pictures, so relatively…. I'll go more in depth about all the awesome stuff we did each day and share some more pictures over the course of the month. I'm officially deeming April "Adventure April," so I'll share info about my trip, travel tips, packing lists, and more! Get ready for a month of wanderlust!

More soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.