Pages

Primary Colors

Tuesday, April 7, 2015



Interrupting all the Costa Rica posts with a fashion post from over the weekend! Trevor and I were shopping for something I could wear for our upcoming engagement shoot with Jake and Dannie Studio






I fancied up a plain ol' t-shirt and shorts with a scarf in a contrasting pattern and a pop of red on my lips and with my bracelet. I also love the way these Oxfords are more interesting than sneakers of flip flops. 








The shopping trip was a bust (I literally did not buy one single thing. Not even a pretzel), but I thought these photos turned out pretty well, especially for iPhone photos. 

Outfit Details:
Top: Madewell (no longer available)
Scarf: Old…not sure where it's from! 
Bracelet: Costa Rica! 
Ring: My engagement ring from Helzberg Diamonds
Shoes: Gianni Bini ℅ Dillards
Bag: Kate Spade

Hope you like this look! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.