Pages

Date Night

Sunday, May 10, 2015




Trev and I went on an impromptu night out after a long day at work (13 hours!). I threw on a dress that's been hanging in my closet for ages and we went out for Italian. I've had this dress for years and have only worn it a couple of times. I know I've seen a lot of dresses that look better on the hanger than they do on me, but this one is the exact opposite. I never think I want to put it on until I'm wearing it and I remember how cute it is (at least in my opinion).






 In case you can't tell from the pictures, I was too tired to re-do the makeup I had put on fourteen hours earlier. Sorry I'm not sorry. Trevor and I had a great night, with just enough wine. We snapped a couple of pics since it's been a while since I last posted! Sorry for the long absence, but things are a 

Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful! 


Outfit Details:
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Ann Taylor LOFT
Shoes: Call It Spring
Bag: Michael Kors
Engagement Ring: Helzberg Diamonds



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.