Pages

Hippie at Heart

Tuesday, May 19, 2015


 When I first brought this top home, Trevor was less than thrilled. To put it in acronyms, he was more "WTF" than "OMG." When I put it on, his opinion changed right away. It definitely looks better on than on the hanger! 






This top is just so much fun to wear! Honestly, I'm one of those girls who doesn't let her boyfriend's opinion affect how she looks. (Man Repeller, I'm looking' at you.) Of course, I love when Trevor loves how I look, but that doesn't sway what I'm going to wear or buy. That attitude was hard to come by, and I'm glad it's something I learned. 





Do you have any items that you love but your S.O. hates? Tell us about it in the comments! 


Outfit Details
Top: Altar'd State
Pants: Ann Taylor LOFT
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.