Pages

On the Playground is Where I Spent Most of My Days

Thursday, May 21, 2015


Trevor and I both had a day off together so went spent a fun day getting goofy on a local playground!






The sun felt great and we had so much fun! Trev actually picked out this top for me to wear, and I added the all-time summer staple: jean shorts. Oh, and the new Starbucks s'mores frappucino, which I accidentally got Trevor addicted to. 







I know it's only May, but it's definitely already summer here! It was in the nineties when we were at the park. Luckily, there was lots of shade, but I still started sweating - er, glistening? I also proved the I can still do gymnastics on the monkey bars with the best of them. Important life skills, guys. 

How do you enjoy your summer days? Let me know in the comments!

Outfit Details
Top: PacSun (super old)
Bag: Longchamp
Shoes: Target
Bracelets: Alex & Ani 
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old)







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.