Pages

Summer Whites & Snow Cones

Monday, May 11, 2015




Trevor and I both had the morning off so we went to the mall to find some books at Barnes & Noble. We snapped a few pictures and then spotted a snow cone vendor - a summer day staple! Another summer day? Bright whites! 












My handsome fiancĂ©! 


It was a short but really fun shopping trip. I am extremely proud of myself for finishing this blue snow cone and not getting any blue on my outfit! It was a gorgeous day out, and I picked up some books I'm excited to read. 

Hope you guys are enjoying the rising temps too!


Outfit Details:
Top - Ann Taylor LOFT
Shorts - J. Crew
Bracelets - Alex & Ani
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Tory Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.