Pages

Little Brother's Big Day!

Thursday, July 2, 2015





I am so proud of my little brother for graduating kindergarten! We had a great day at his graduation and then went to celebrate in St. Augustine, Florida. Congrats to Jacob! 


Dress: Ann Taylor
Purse: Michael Kors








Our hotel was right across from St. George Street, a beautiful pedestrian walkway with tons of fun boutiques. A lot of these photos were taken by Jacob! 







St. Augustine is America's oldest city. These gates are from the 1500's! 


Shoes: Steve Madden
Shorts: J. Crew
Top: The Limited
Purse: Michael Kors


Jacob decided he wanted to take pictures of all the dogs he saw! 





Shoes & Shorts: Ann Taylor LOFT
Top: Banana Republic
Purse: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Forever 21


 I love outlet shopping, but I only bought a few things. Still, it was a beautiful day! My friend Alicia met us there, which was so much fun! 





 We went to my favorite restaurant in St. Augustine, Mojo Old City BBQ. Literally, everything there is delicious. Can you tell by Jacob's stuffed face? No? Check out his happy smile and his post-dinner coma face? 


Glasses: Warby Parker


Also, it's not a vacation if there's no pool day, am I right? 








Bathing suit: Victoria's Secret
Gotta love that selfie shadow, right? My necklace was a present from Trev that he picked out when we were in New York. The hat, I stole from Trev. The bikini is mine, don't worry. 


We also went to the go-cart track, which was way more fun than I expected! Jacob also took a few rounds on the kiddie track solo. 






This is not safe driving and is highly frowned upon. Finally, my mom and I went for pedicures, and Jacob decided he wanted one as well. He picked Gator colors, which of course makes me love him a little more. It's just more proof that kids aren't born hating anything and gender stereotypes are a societal construct. 




It was a great weekend. I love spending time with this little man! More to come soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.