Pages

Highs and Lows

Saturday, October 24, 2015








I told you guys I was obsessed with these shoes, didn't I? 


Although this is an outfit post, I'm going to get personal. So if you don't want to read about it, feel free to click away. I wore this outfit to a date night with Trevor. We went to a Thai restaurant, Sukothai, I heard about from a family I babysit for. It was a really great way to end a really bad fight. Fights are exhausting, aren't they? This fight was the culmination of a few weeks of little spats. Stress will really do that to you, and Trev and I have both been pretty stressed. 



Trevor started his Master's Program at USF in August, while maintaining his job as a therapist for Autistic children.  I've been working two jobs and maintaining an Etsy shop. Everyone I've talked to lately has blamed all of our stress on the wedding planning, which led me to take a wedding hiatus and write this post. Well, despite getting the wedding off our minds, the stress and bickering didn't go away. 

I won't bore you guys with all the gory details about the fight, but Trevor did share that he has been getting bummed about the wedding, because not many people have been outwardly excited, which is a feeling I talked about in my wedding post. It was nice to feel like I'm not just being "crazy." 



Anyways. Dinner was really delicious, and fun. The restaurant we went to was very authentic, all the way down to the "sitting on the floor." The only complaint I have was that the food was not spicy enough! I ordered "medium" on the scale of zero to "Thai hot" and there was no spice whatsoever! I added about five tablespoons of chili powder, but then it was perfect. Trevor really enjoyed his sushi too (I'm not a sushi person, so I can't really provide a personal opinion). If you're ever in Tampa, I'd definitely recommend it. 

Have a great weekend!



Outfit Details:
Dress & Belt: Forever 21 (old)
Shoes: Top Shop
Cardigan: LOFT
Bag: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.