Pages

Instagram Round-Up: A Summer of Outfits

Friday, October 2, 2015


What I've Been Wearing Lately

A couple pieces that basically capture my summer wardrobe.


So, I can't believe how long it's been since I did an outfit post. Trev and I have been busy, especially during the day, so its tough to take pictures. Here are some Instagrams from the summer to give you an idea of what I've been wearing lately.
Necklace: Charming Charlie's
Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Shorts: J.Crew 



















Dress: Ann Taylor Loft 
Shoes: Call it Spring

Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Long Necklace: Francesca's
Initial Necklace: A gift from Trev
Engagement Ring: Helzburg Diamonds



Dress: Francesca's Collection
Shoes: DSW
Purse: Kate Spade
 Top: Dillard's
Shorts: J. Crew
 

Sunglasses: Charming Charlie
Tops & Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Call it Spring
Jeans: American Eagle
Shorts: J. Crew
Necklace: Target (maybe?) 


Bathing Suits: Victoria's Secret
Sunglasses: Forever 21



So, there you go. This summer was all about whites & brights, and maybe a slight obsession with the color mint. I love J. Crew's shorts because they're comfy and long enough without looking mom-ish. Wedges & pointy flats are my go-to shoes when I want comfort with a bit of fancy. And always, always, always Victoria's Secret for swimsuits. Cute and figure flattering. 

Not sure what kind of outfits Fall will bring...considering Fall in Florida doesn't actually exist. I'm visiting Tennessee next week though, and am crossing my fingers for some real autumn weather. Here's hoping! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.