Pages

Canoeing Adventures (& A Peek at My Tattoos!)

Thursday, December 10, 2015


Trevor and I spent the weekend canoeing with some of our friends. It was actually very warm out but it was a beautiful day! 




We came across this fella, enjoying his lunch. Needless to say, we left him to it. 

You guys have probably already noticed the square tattoo on my arm. I realized that this outfit actually showed both of my other tattoos, so I asked Trev to snap some pics! 


On my ribs, I have the words "books and cleverness" from Harry Potter written in typewriter font, with the three page stars. This was my second tattoo and I got it with my friend Carly. 


I also have a moon on my stomach, about halfway between my belly button and my hip. I also got this one with Carly - she got a sun to match! All three of my tattoos were done by Colin at Brick City Tattoo

Outfit Details:
Top - Costa Rica
Shorts - Ann Taylor LOFT
Bandeau - Forever 21 (permanently borrowed from Carly)

Do you have any tattoos? I'd love to hear about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.