Pages

Thanksgiving 2015

Saturday, December 5, 2015



This post isn't quite as timely as I had hoped, but here are some shots from my Thanksgiving with Trevor. Due to his heavy workload from his USF Master's Program, we weren't able to travel to see family, so we had lunch at the local Hunter's Green Country Club









I also finally got Trevor in front of the camera. I'm thankful for him anyways, but these handsome pics make me a little more thankful! Also, he's wearing the new Qalo ring we got him. It's a silicone ring perfect for when we go on adventures (like when we went to Costa Rica) and he's decided to wear it until he gets his "real" ring six months from now. 

All in all, it was a completely wonderful day! 

Outfit Details
Top: The Limited (also seen in this post)
Skirt & Cardigan: Ann Taylor LOFT
Shoes: DSW












No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.