Pages

Carly's 21st

Monday, January 11, 2016





My bestie, Carly, finally turned 21 in late December! Trev and I travelled to Gainesville for a night out.




For her birthday, I made her this 21st Birthday Kit, with all the essentials: champagne glasses, shot glasses, water, migraine medicine, and mints! 



I also got her a jewelry tray and a bracelet. We took a celebratory shot before going out to a bar called  Whiskey House in downtown Gainesville. 



The drinks were great. Carly got this delicious holiday drink - I forget the name but it was coffee, Kahlua, and amaretto and it was amazing. I just finished Z, A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald, which inspired me to order a "Hemingway's Girlfriend." Also delicious! Here's some super blurry pictures of my soon to be brother- and sister-in-law, and me and Trev. We also tried to take some outfit pictures, but, well, people had kept buying us all shots. (Sorry, not sorry.)






Outfit Details:
My Top & Carly's Jacket: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Purse: Tory Burch
Boots: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.