Pages

New Year's Eve (A Little Late!)

Thursday, January 7, 2016


Some various iPhone shots from my New Year's celebration with Carly, Trevor, my mom, and little brother! Sorry for the fuzzy picture quality! I found this great dress at Target for less than $30!





All in all, it was a pretty chill night (though not chilly whatsoever - it was in the eighties!). Mostly, we played Cards Against Humanity. Thank goodness my mom has the same sense of humor as me! Carly's soon-to-be stepson and my little brother were upstairs playing Lego Star Wars. Trev and I tried venturing outside to get some outfit pics, which was an effort in futility. 




And the last picture of the night....


 Hope your NYE & your New Year have been fantastic!



 Outfit Details
My Dress: Target
My Shoes: BCBG Maxazria
Gold Clutch: Coach
Earrings: J. Crew
Carly's Top: Target













No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.