Pages

March Mint

Wednesday, March 23, 2016














 How gorgeous is this water and how cute is this bag? There's nothing I love more than bows, and no one does bows like Kate Spade, am I right? Add a dress with scalloped sleeves, and you've got the cutest outfit. I wore this to my friend's wedding, but it would also be a good Easter outfit. 

Trev also got dressed up, and I got him to let me take exactly two pictures before he stopped me! He hates being in front of the camera, but I'm not sure why. He is one good lookin' fella (and I am one lucky lady). I picked this shirt out for him at Target, and it ended up fitting perfectly! There you have it - two brand that will never let you down: Kate Spade and Target! 



Outfit Details:
Dress: Francesca's
Bag: Kate Spade
Wedges: Target
Trev's Shirt: Target
Trev's Slacks: J. Crew
Trev's Shoes: Call it Spring



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.