Pages

Packing for Paris

Friday, October 7, 2016


In one short week from now I will be in Paris! I am so excited - this will be my first trip back to Paris in over ten (!) years. Although the weather in Tampa is nice and warm, it's in the sixties in Paris - I know, not cold to most of you, but for a Florida girl, it's frigid!
I am doing a few photo shoots with some good friends of mine, Jake and Dannie. To get the best light, we will be getting up before the sun, so it will be the coldest part of the day, so I wanted to make sure to pack many warm jackets. I'm taking only a carry-on, but I'm aiming to pack my new leather jacket from Wilson's leather, a black trench from Calvin Klein (on sale!), and a classic camel coat from Old Navy.

Since I'm sticking to a neutral theme, I'm packing four sweaters: black, white, black-and-white striped, and a chunky oversized one that is so comfortable! All my sweaters for the trip are from Loft - who is currently offering 40% off everything! I'm bring three pairs of jeans: black skinny jeans from Loft, my favorite American Eagle skinny jeans, and a pair of boyfriend jeans from J. Crew.  I'm also bringing a pink tulle skirt, LBD, and black tights for more romantic looks.

Finally, shoes! My shoe choices may be limited due to suitcase size but I'll do my best. I have a pair of white Keds-knockoffs that I found for $8 at Target and some classic black flats. I would like to find a great pair of black heels, and one of nude heels, but the search is long! 

I can't wait to get over there and share my experience with you! Keep watching for more Paris updates! 

A bientôt! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl With a Faux Pearl Earring.
Blog design by Blogdessert.